Wednesday 9 January 2013

Comment Classmate Blog



Assalamualaikum. Today our class at computer lab. Miss Zu wants to check our blog. Miss Zu call me, Zubaidah, Sarah and Syafiqah because she want to explain about argumentative essay for term paper. All topic for term paper had been saved by Miss Zu. We cannot changed our topic again.

Miss Zu want to check our blog.  I feel so nervous because my blog not complete. I forgot to do entry about "Process Choose Topic for Term Paper". I try to complete my entry before Miss Zu check. Finally, I completed my entry about that.

At 5 p.m, Miss Zu wants we start commenting all our friends blog. After Athirah post our link blog inside group JBM 112 3A, I put all my classmate link in my bloglist. It easy for me to comment our blog.

My BLoglist

When I start commenting, I feel bad because some blog have a "VERIFICATION WORD" . I hope you hide your VERIFICATION WORD. You can use this tutorial to hide VERIFICATION WORD. 

Go to your dashboard and choose SETTING. You can see the picture below for tutorial. 
DONE? Then save.. That's all. If you don't understand, put your comment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment