Monday 7 January 2013

My Topic Had Been Accepted


Assalamualaikum. How are you today? I’m very happy because my topic had been accepted by Miss Zu. Today, my class at Dewan Sri Peria.  Syafiqah asking me to bring own laptop for class today. Miss Zu started class by presentation from  Sarah and Syafiqah group. After that, I and Zubaidah present about my topic. At the same time, Miss Zu remind us about our blog. She did asked us to write an entry about the steps in choosing the title for term paper.

STEPS TO CHOOSING TOPIC

My first topic are Paying Cash Vs Debit Card. Which is better? After I and Zubaidah present about my topic, my topic had been accepted. For the next class,we need to change our topic because my topic are very difficult and short of material. Then, I and my partner choose the topic about The Advantages and Disadvantages of blogging. I choose the topic because many advantages and disadvantages of blogging. As we know, blogging are best way to reduce stress. Am I right? Did yo know when you have a blog, you can get monetary benefits by nuffnang.com.  I'm very sad because our top had been rejected. Miss Zu said it very common like BEL 120 subject. It's okay.

After my topic had been rejected, I and Zubaidah try to search new issue in Malaysia. We choose the topic about bringing hand phone to secondary school. As we know, bringing hand phone to secondary school has many disadvantages for students and teachers. Finally, Miss Zu accepted my topic. Alhamdulillah. So, our topic is Authorization of bringing hand phone to secondary school students: Is it really beneficial or a nuisance? The type of essay is argumentative. I will do the best for term paper.

This is our topic for term paper:

BROAD TOPIC:
BRING HAND PHONE TO SCHOOL

NARROWED TOPIC:
SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO BRING HAND PHONE TO SCHOOL

FOCUSED TOPIC:
AUTHORIZATION OF BRINGING HAND PHONE TO SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS: IS IT REALLY BENEFICIAL OR A NUISANCE?


No comments:

Post a Comment